Today is the day (or tomorrow is the day :) ). I just get the new World of Warcraft expansion: Wrath of the Lich King and I just wait to play it. I can only guess that will be the last addon since are running out of enemies that are in the base storyline of warcraft, we killed Kel’Thuzad in wow, we killed Illidan and Kil’Jadden in The Burning Crusade expansion, and now the final enemy encounter will be probably the Lich King himself, and thus ending the warcraft story.
Also is possible Blizzard to continue the storyline with another fantastic journey ... but this only Blizzard knows.
Some features of the new expansion:
* Level up to 80
* One new playable class: Death Knight what is start directly from level 55
* Battle with the Lich King at the Frozen Throne
* The creation of a new profession: Inscription
* Profession level up to 450
* New items, creatures, quests, dungeons, wapons, sepll
* Siege weapons and destructible buildings (just in PVP)
* New character-customization options, including new hairstyles
* Improved Graphics Engine (applied to shaders, flame effects, water appearance and detailed shadows)
* New factions including the Tuskarr , Frenzyheart , The Oracles and the Taunka, a racial cousin to the Tauren
* First completely PvP zone
* A new continent: Northrend
If you are curious about other features of the game just read this tutorial: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
Using Python to batch rename email files - This little tutorial is intended for those learning Python and demonstrates a number of features, including OS-independent file manipulation, email parsi...
2 years ago